Sunday Summary

16 March 2014

Sunday Summary
A summary post seems apt. Okay, so I may have only have 2 posts so far, so it's not like I have that much to summarise, but there is plenty that I've done which hasn't featured on my blog. So, I intend to try and do a weekly summary post of what I've read, watched, seen done, etc. Essentially it'll summarise all I've seen and done each week.


Read This Week


Bitterblue - Kristin Cashore

I loved this book. I sped through it at the start of the week and plan to finish reviewing the rest of this series. I just don't want to spam with posts, and also I've not written my review for the second book, Fire, yet, so patience young padawan.






A Long Way Down - Nick Hornby

This book was a huge disappointment, and a review will not follow. I read it a few years back, I was in holiday in Portugal, and it was left in the apartment we were staying in. I remember speeding through it then, and loving it. Now? Not so much. I could feel no sympathy for the characters. Sure they were in ducky situations but I did not see any development in them and eventually I just got fed up of the whole woah is me act.


The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion


This book I adored, and will be posting about soon. I'm sure you've all heard about it. If any of you are unsure about reading it then I strongly recommend that you give it a try.







Watched This Week

So this week I have started a rewatch of Game of Thrones (as well as a re-read). I bough the Veronica Mars movie (and loved every second of that film. I love Veronica Mars and all it has done is made me want more) and I've begun watching Shetland which has started airing on the BBC. I feel like they are trying to make it Broadchurch, but whatever. I liked the first episode, so I'm willing to give it a chance.

And, I've also been watching rubbish on Youtube. Here are a couple of my favourite videos of the week:



Well that's all for this week. I hope you enjoy. I'm still working on my schedule and the layout of my posts, etc. so, please bear with me. Until next time.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.