The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

26 October 2014

very-inspiring-blogger-award

The lovely Aimee over at What Aimee Read Next nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award last Sunday. I am very grateful, but it means I must once more attempt to thing on facts about myself, which I am awful at. It’s also a bit of a surprise because recently I’ve been anything but inspiring, but now I feel the need to live up to the award.

 

Here are the rules for the award:

  • Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. 
  • List the rules and display the award. 
  • Share seven facts about yourself. 
  • Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. 
  • Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.

     

    Seven Facts About Myself

    So, last time I had to reveal facts about myself I had to bleed myself dry with stuff so this is going to be difficult.

    1. As I’ve said before, I studied History at university, you would think I’ve been to all the museums ever since I’m a history student. I haven’t. I have never been to any of the museums in London and I’m a bit embarrassed about that. I’ve never really been to a lot of museums. I’m a terrible former History student which could be why I’ve never

    2. I have a mega sweet tooth. I would eat chocolate all day if I could. You know how you eat until you feel full? With chocolate and sweets I don’t have that issue, I just eat until I think I may explode.

    3. I am one of those people that wants to do everything all at once so often ends up doing nothing. I know I can’t do everything but more often than not there are multiple things I feel like doing at any one time and I dither about deciding what to do I often end up doing nothing at all but instead end up just sitting in my pyjamas watching Netflix and browsing the internet.

    4. I both love and hate cleaning. I find nothing more satisfying than cleaning and organising things. I will happily sit for hours organising the files on my laptop. There is something so satisfying about getting things clean, tidy and organised. I hate cleaning as well, though. I will do anything and everything to put off vacuuming, doing the washing up or simply putting my laundry away. My room goes from two extremes, it’s either so tidy and organised, or it looks like a bomb has gone off.

    5. I mentioned before I live with my mom, I am currently contemplating moving out, I’ve seen a small flat I could afford. I sometimes think I never want to move but, though, I don’t understand how people can be brave enough to live independently, I sometimes want to stay so my mom can feed me and I can chill with the dog and the cat, it would be lonely living alone.

    6. I really like technology. I read up on the latest releases for computers, tablets and phones and constantly am upset I don’t have the latest shiny new thing. I own two tablets and a laptop that is far more fancy than I really need. I want a chromebook even though I don’t have any use for it. I want the newest LG phone, I want the new Nexus tablet. I want things I have no use for and it just leaves me confused because I only understand half the computer people terms but it is just so interesting. I keep up to date with technology but I’m like a middle-aged woman when it comes to social media, it’s strange really.

    7. As I said, I’m prematurely middle aged. Despite being 23 I complain about things like I’m 40. I dislike a lot of popular music, you know that song All About That Bass song? I f***ing hate it. I hear it about four times a day at work and I want to kill Meghan Trainor, it has reached that point of annoyance for me. Sadly, I realise murder is not the option and I know the song will drift into obscurity soon enough, but until then I hate it. I am like this about a lot of things, people at work think it’s hilarious, but I hate it.

     

    And The Nominees Are…

    Kaja @ Of Dragons and Hearts

    Mitchii @ Aeropapers

    Nikki @ The Paper Sea

    Hawwa @ It Was Lovely Reading You

    Ellen @ The Canon

    Cee @ The Novel Hermit

    Vickie @ Under The Mountain

    Keeley @ Lost In The Pages Of A Book

    Georgie @ What She Reads

    Genevieve @ The Reading Shelf

    And You, because anyone visiting my blog inspires me so you deserve this.

    I know there aren’t 15 nominees there, but these are the blogs I visit most frequently (not including Aimee, who nominated me and Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek who nominated to Aimee, seems pointless to re-nominate people).

  • Post Signature
    © A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.