Sunday Summary 30.11.2014

30 November 2014

Sunday Summary
It’s been a couple of weeks since I last rambled at you all about my everyday. I was going to do a monthly round up, but screw that. I’ll just a few more of these and write a year round up at the end of December. I can’t be bothered with rehashing my posts for the month, I hope you don’t mind. It actually doesn’t make sense because I love reading others monthly posts, so I’m just lazy.

I’ve been attempting to get my Christmas shopping all sorted because I absolutely loathe shopping at Christmas. There are too many people out and they start getting more and more inconsiderate. I’ve also splashed out on a Playstation for myself, because I need to reward my efforts in getting shopping done. This may mean a bit more quietness on the blogging front, but I read a blog post a while back about how I shouldn’t apologise for not blogging, I’m trying to live by that post. I have a life outside of this blog, I have interests outside of reading, and whilst I do occasionally tell you about my other interests, I don’t always. Not that I need to justify myself, but I feel it’s only fair to explain myself and give you some forewarning.

I’ve been attempting to get a bit ahead of my schedule for blogging, just so I’m not rushing around trying to get a blog post up the night before, instead I can have a quick read through and do a bit of tweaking if necessary. Also, I know that things will get quiet around Christmas, so I don’t want to just disappear, if I can get a couple of posts written up I can schedule some posts rather than disappearing off the face of the earth.

What I’ve Been Reading

174558152089604622911904120816521814416220705734
I’m rather impressed with all the reading I’ve been doing, if anyone wants to hear my thoughts on these books please let me know and I’ll try my best. As you can see I’ve been on a bit of a contemporary romance binge with some paranormal romance thrown in, sometimes these are the only kind of books I can read, because they are easy and comforting and require little commitment from myself. They interest me without absorbing me, because sometimes I cannot commit too much to a book because I have other things to do, if that makes sense.

What I’m Currently Reading

2259738222914373
Ever since I heard about this Joss Whedon Biography I’ve wanted to read it and lucky little me, it was on offer for just over £1 on Kindle for Black Friday. I love Joss Whedon, I’ve said id before and will probably say it again, his work is always so amazing and he is always thinking of new things. I am one of those people that proclaims him to be a genius and forces anything he has done on others. I’m only at the start, but I’m enjoying what I’ve read.

Then, My True Love Gave To Me, I said I wanted to read it and so I committed and bought it. This such a pretty book, the pages are pink and there is a lovely gold page marker in it which is so great because I can never find my a book marker. I’ve read the first two stories and enjoyed them thoroughly. I’ve never been much of a short story person, but now I’m beginning to question that view. You get through the story quickly and there are no annoying cliff-hangers which force you to read later than you want to. This is a book which I will definitely review and plan to buy it for all of my friends.

Well that’s my past couple of weeks, I’ll post again soon. Until then, how are things with you? Read any good books lately, I’m always on the lookout.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.