Monthly Wrap Up // June & July 2018

31 July 2018

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
I missed doing a monthly wrap up post last month because I got hella distracted and by the time I realised I’d not done my monthly wrap up we were two weeks into July, Isn’t it crazy how that happens and now July is over and I don’t know where this year is going. I mean I go to New York in a little over 5 weeks, how crazy is that! This year has flown by, both good and bad.

I think the theme for the past two months is very much heatwave. Seriously, all us Brits has done is talk about the weather. The weather, our lack of air conditioning, places we know with air conditioning, and the rumour that the heatwave will break with storms coming. It’s boring but that’s how we roll. Rumour has it we’re gonna get another mini heatwave soon, in case you’re wondering.

Can’t Stop Listening

If You’re Over Me – Years & Years
Over Again – Mike Shinoda
Making it Right – Remember Sports

June/July Reads


5 Stars
49. Radiance51. Anyone But YouThe Kiss QuotientWicked and the WallflowerHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4.5 Stars
Barbed Wire Heart7307504ForbiddenWish_BOM.indd71. The Serpent
4 Stars
57. The Guy Next DoorHeart's Blood54. Mr Perfect717926810428803Spinning Silver69. Real Kind of Love72. The One You Can't Forget
3.5 Stars
53. Will You Still Want Me62. PS I Like You63. It Had To Be You7179272
3 Stars
56. The Governess Affair
DNF
11141590From Twinkle With Love

June/July Posts



How has the past couple of months been for you? Any favourite reads?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.