The lovely Rachel over at Confessions of a Book Geek tagged me a little while ago and I am attempting to not fall behind when it comes to being tagged in things, mostly because I’ll forget about it otherwise. Now, I love me a good gif, I am pretty shoddy at using them, but I do love me a good reaction gif.
The entire premise of this tag is that whoever tagged you will give you a list of ten books and you have to provide a single gif of your thoughts and a sentence on the book. You then tag others and provide them with a list of books and the tagging continues.
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
This book gave me a lot of feelings, I was happy and sad and angry, and there were tears.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I remember reading this books, and at first I thought it was rubbish, and then I thought it was aright, and then I promptly didn’t bother reading the rest of the series, so my general view is meh.
3. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I’ve attempted to read this book a couple of times and it’s just not happened, I want to give it a chance though, I’ve heard good things.
4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I dunno, I’ve not read it, I’ve not even gotten around to reading all the Mortal Instrument books, let alone start these, I plan to investigate though… eventually.
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
I finished it and immediately wanted more, luckily for me the second book came out a couple of days later so I could satisfy that urge.
6. Tease by Amanda Maciel
I wrote a review about how I did not like this book, it did not gel and I did not like, but that’s just me.
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This book was such a fantastic read that stayed with me for a while, but that ending… seriously?
8. PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
This book gives me a lot of feelings and makes me rather emotional and I love and hate it for that reason.
9. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
This book just gives me fond memories of school and reading these books and getting exited about and Michael and I kind of wish I’d carried on reading but I think I only got to about book six when I finished with this series.
10. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
I’m gonna be honest and say I had not really thought about this book until it was mentioned here, but it sounds interesting it could most definitely be fun.
Now, I am not going to nominate, I’m awful at nominating, but I will provide a list of books for any of you who fancy giving this a go.
1. Stone Cold Touch – Jennifer Armentrout
2. My True Love Gave To Me – Stephanie Perkins et al
3. The Rosie Project – Graeme Simsion
4. Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
5. If I Stay – Gayle Forman
6. American Gods – Neil Gaiman
7. Poison Study – Maria V Snyder
8. Bet Me – Jennifer Crusie
9. A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents – Liza Palmer
10. The Burning Sky – Sherry Thomas