Sunday Summary 08.03.2015

08 March 2015

Sunday Summary

I know most of you probably won’t appreciate this, but we have had some of the nicest weather in the past couple of days here in the Midlands. It actually felt like spring yesterday when I went down town. It may not sound like much, but it has felt like winter has lasted oh so long here. For a glimpse of spring to finally arrive has been refreshing. It also motivated me to do some spring cleaning yesterday, I gutted my bedroom, dusted, vacuumed, finally got a round to putting my mountain of clothes away. I even went so far as to get rid of unnecessary things, like clothes I’ve not worn in over a year, and books I’ve probably not looked at since returning from university. I felt like it was a very productive afternoon, even if it is not really the thing you expect someone to be doing when it’s nice out, but I would totally be a hermit if at all possible.

sunlight

I have been in less of a reading slump the past week, my read count has gone up, although that was probably helped by the fact I read a couple of graphic novels. It’s been nice, though, when I wasn’t reading much I didn’t feel like blogging much because I had no new books to talk about, but now I’ve read a bit more I want to talk a bit more, so I’m hoping to get a couple of posts up this week. It’s strange how when you’re not reading it can affect your blog a bit, but that is a discussion for another time.

 

Anyway, not only have I been reading, I’ve also been buying books, so please see below for my reading and buying adventures.

 

New To Me

21076207Score_CVR.indd161532961140865018518923209197602213773922642971

The Book Of Life – Deborah Harkness

Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally

Out of the Easy – Ruta Septys

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Chaos – Sarah Fine

Lessons in Love – Clarissa Carlyle

More Than Music – Elizabeth Briggs

The Body Electric – Beth Revis

 

What I’ve Been Reading

2309335921532236Score_CVR.indd2326482521803129

The Wicked + The Divine  – Kieron Gillen, Jamie Mckelvie, Matt Wilson

Serenity: Leaves on the Wind – Zack Whedon

Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally

Vicious – V.E Schwab

And that is me for this week. I will see you next week with some new posts.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.