Sunday Summary: 15.03.2015

14 March 2015

Sunday Summary

This week has been mostly quiet on the reading front. I don’t know why Ive closed down with my reading, but I have. I read a couple of books that I enjoyed, but after finishing Into The Wild Nerd Yonder I developed some weird book hangover where I just wasn’t ready to read something new. I’m hoping after a weekend of binge watching TV, eating lots of food and generally not reading anything other than fanfiction I’ll be ready to read books once more. I’m also really behind on my blog reading, I’m hoping to catch up this evening if I can get a couple of hours to myself, but we will have to wait and see since it’s a busy day.

 

It’s Mother’s Day here in the UK today, so I’ve a busy day ahead of spending time with my mom and my nan. I’ve got gifts for them both and obviously I want to show my appreciation for everything they’ve done for me so I’ll have a bust family day. We also have a Sunday lunch planned with my family  so it’s not even like I’ll be free to just sit for a while, it will be a day of being forced to be social and being on my best behaviour so I don’t know when I plan to write my posts for next week. I’m hoping to find a couple of hours to myself.

 

New To Me

208275479505169

Tucker – Juliana Stone (it was free for kindle and I enjoyed Boys Like You, so why not?)

Into The Wild Nerd Yonder – Julie Halpern

What I’ve Been Reading

85911079505169

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin

Into The Wild Nerd Yonder – Julie Halpern

 

I had another post I planned to have up this week but sadly life got in the way and I didn’t get to finish writing it, Hopefully I’ll get it up next week instead, but I make no promises. I’ve got a busy few weeks ahead of my, damn my real life commitments.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.