Sunday Summary // 25.08.2019

25 August 2019


Hey guys. Late update for you this week and I have a whole heap of catching up to do blog wise as I’ve kindly granted myself a bit of downtime this weekend away from blogging. If you follow me in Instagram (honestly, why am I even pretending that’s for book blogging at this point?) you’ll have seen I was at Bongo’s Bingo last night. It was another great night out with some friends and so I’ve felt extra lazy this morning… but no hangover guys! That’s a rarity for a night out and the friends I introduced to bingo is already begging me to go to bingo again so we can take his boyfriend. I am obviously so up for that. I’ve yet to win at bingo, but third time might be the charm, right?

Anyway, this week has been a quieter week which has just been building to the bank holiday weekend here in the UK! Yep, I am so psyched for this three day weekend. I could not wait for it. It was a little annoying the first day of my weekend had me setting an alarm for 7:30 so I could go to the opticians. I never mind the opticians, though, I just hate glasses shopping. Any of you who wear glasses may understand my struggles. You want to find something cool, but then you kind of just want to stick with your old glasses since that’s what you know. But then you’re trying stuff on but can’t see yourself in the mirror because you don’t have your glasses on! And so you have to take a million phone selfies and I always feel like a weirdo. My poor mother ends up having to put up with like 50 texts asking her opinion because I hate making decisions.

I spent the majority of my time last week not being able to figure out what I wanted to read. I read two really good books… then I can settle on nothing. Even Mariana Zapata’s latest release didn’t keep my attention and that’s a sign. I’ve turned to some fanfiction for my reading needs lately and that’s good.

What’ I’ve Been Reading

What can I say about what I’ve read lately? They were both really good books and they’ve made it really tough to figure out what to read next. I’m sure I’ll find something good to read soon but until then I’ve got fanfiction.

New To Me

Just one new book, an arc I’m excited to start but I want to shift this slump first.

And that is my week, anyone been up to anything interesting?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.