Monthly Wrap Up // August & September

02 October 2018

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
Once more I miss a month of wrap up but I was getting to go away so you get two months worth of books and posts for your reading enjoyment.

The theme of August and September was very much New York. I’m pretty sure that five night trip took over my life a little and I will not apologise for that but it did impact on basically everything. For anyone who cares to see my travel highlights hop on over here. I won’t repeat myself because I’m sure that would be boring to all of you but it’s safe to say New York was the main focus of the past two months and I can think of no other relevant stuff to mention here.

Can’t Stop Listening

Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
Like Everybody Else – Lennon Stella
Georgia – Lydia
You & Jennifer – bulow
Cornflake Girl – Florence + The Machine
Here Comes The Change – Kesha
Glorious – Macklemore ft. Skylar Grey

August/September Reads


5 stars
The ArrangementThe Governess GameKultiThe Wall of Winnipeg and Me
4.5 Stars
Fool Me Forever
4 Stars
74. A Duke By Default75. The Duke I TemptedJane DoeTen Tiny Breaths41YJ875TSXLBayou BornTo Sir With Phillip With LoveCaptive Prince8 Prince's Gambit
3.5 Stars
73. Borrowed SoulsNaked in DeathPestilenceGlory in Death
3 Stars
Smooth Talking CowboyFirst Earl I See Tonight
DNF
23621681The PassageThe Raven PrinceFrom Duke Till Dawn

August/September Posts



And those are the past two months, I can’t believe we’re in October already? Am I the only one who feels like the time has flown by?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.