My Blogging Problems // How Do You Feature Books You’ve Already Reviewed?

28 April 2017

 photo My Blogging Problems_zpsthpewmi5.png
I have come to learn there is nothing better than rereading an old favourite. Don’t get me wrong, I love how utterly gripped and absorbed you are in a new book. Everything is new and shiny and interesting and you don’t know what will happen and the characters are different. But rereading an old favourite with familiar characters and a vaguely familiar plot is like coming home. The familiarity of it is just perfect and it can be just as gripping as the new shiny on your shelf is. What’s difficult, and what I want to talk about today, is how on earth do you feature rereads on your blog?
i-dont-know-what-to-do-gif
For me, the whole point of book blogging is that I love books but none of my friends really read all that much anymore so I had to turn to the internet to fill that hole. I like to be able to flail and rave about new books. I like discovering lots of new books to fill my already full shelves. As such, I like to talk about the books I’ve loved, regardless of when they were released or how long it’s been since I’ve read them. It’s great rereading an old favourite from my pre-blogging days, or a book I forgot to review and having a chance to feature it like it deserves. But what about the books I’ve already reviewed and loved so much I want to review again? I can’t reasonably review them again, that would be weird, so how do you go about featuring books you’ve reviewed before?

I know I’ve asked a similar question before but what other ways can we include books on our blogs? We’re not all reviewers. It’s not something everyone enjoys doing, so what else can you do to feature a book? I suppose I need help in ways to be creative and would love your suggestions. I mean, blogging is about coming together and flailing about books together, right?

So, what do you do when you want to feature a book again? Do you try and feature books again or is it a one time thing only? I’m curious because after three years of blogging I’m bound to wanting to look at a book again, I know some people wouldn’t even notice but I would so what should I do?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.