Sunday Summary // 21.05.2017

21 May 2017

Sunday Summary
I am writing this after recovering from a hangover. I was out Friday night and I danced the night away to a Robbie Williams cover band. It was a fun night but I was feeling it the next morning. I’m writing this far later than I normally would so please don’t judge me for any mistakes.

I forgot to take photos of my present for the woman leaving at work (my bad) but I had a blue theme for her leaving as we were blue to see her go. And she had a Ferrero Rocher chocolate bouquet. I was very impressed with my gift buying this time around. It’s not easy finding stuff for folks. It does mean we are now drowning in work as she left Friday but that’s okay. We will (hopefully) manage to catch up. One woman, who has recently gone on maternity leave, brought in her new baby as well so she could see the woman who was leaving as she had been so excited to see the new baby. He is two weeks old and is so tiny and cute and she looked so good considering it was only two weeks since she had him. They were both well and they came into to say goodbye so it was really nice to see everyone together.

This week has been a very slow blogging week. I am behind on comments and blog reading and blog writing so I apologise if you’ve noticed a slight absence. I plan to spend Sunday doing some catch up so you might see a lot of me popping up.

What I’ve Been Reading

Captive Prince8 Prince's Gambit9 Kings RisingBlacktie Optional3136651623650493
I had a binge read over the weekend of the Captive Prince trilogy. It was an amazing read, so very addictive and I loved it. I recognise that there are some flaws and I have a few things to say about the ending but as a whole I loved it. I finished my buddy read of Dark Days Pact, what was that ending guys? Like, really? And then I’ve had some romance reading with the insanely fun Black Tie Optional which had a fake relationship and I loved it. I then followed up with another fake relationship book in the form of Isn’t She Lovely.

New To Me

Queen of BloodDumplin'Good GirlEverseaTaken by the CowboyStealing Mr RightSugar Daddy
Yeah… I’ve got no excuse. I bought a lot of books. I can’t think of a reason I just saw a lot of books I wanted to read. I’m excited to read them, though. Or, reread as the case may be for Sugar Daddy.
GodblindHouse of Secrets
I’ve gotten two new books on Netgalley as well. I am so excited for both they sound so interesting. I was a bit rash requesting Godblind but it does sound good. And there’s a new Sarra Manning book! I need to read that ASAP!

So, I had a fun week with as little drama as I could and now I will spend the day in my pyjamas blogging/reading/binge-watching Kimmy Schmidt. How has your week been? Anyone read any good books lately?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.