Sunday Summary 19.04.2015

19 April 2015

Sunday Summary

I have finally attended a wedding and it was very pretty! That is the only significant thing you need to know about my week. The rest is all work related and boring and is everything to do with the fact I’ve been lumbered with all the work due to sickness and holidays in my team. I’d complain about it but there is no point, it doesn’t make the work not be there. I’d also rather not complain about work… again.

 

It’s been another week where I didn’t quite get the posts I wanted up, one just didn’t quite get finished before my post day… and then I’ve been so busy with wedding related things and with work by the end of the week I just didn’t get time, which was annoying.

 

What I’ve Been Reading

13424032247611642485314019223830

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover – Sarah MacLean

One Percenter – D.R. Graham

The Sin Eater’s Daughter – Melinda Salisbury

Ticker – Lisa Mantchev

 

New To Me

24761164Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000040_00006]

One Percenter – D.R. Graham

Recurve – Shannon Mayer

 

And those are my books for the week, and they even help contribute to a couple of reading challenges that I’ve been continually forgetting about, which is always nice. Now to try and get my posts properly finished because I am being too lazy with writing.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.