Sunday Summary: 05.04.2015

05 April 2015

Sunday Summary
I can’t believe it’s Sunday today! It’s currently a 4 day weekend here in the UK for the Easter weekend and I can’t believe I’m already halfway through it! I wish I could say it’s been because I’ve been so busy the past two days, but I think it’s just the curse of bank holiday weekends: they always go far too quickly. Now, if only the working week could do the same thing.

Anyway, it’s been a little while since of done one these so let’s catch up on things. I’ve been diligently working away, the hard little worker that I am. I’ve also lost myself in a Lego game, Lego Marvel Superheroes, because Lego and superhero games are my jam. I’ve also been enjoying the Google Chromecast which I bought for my stepdad to use in the living room, he is very technologically challenged so I’ve had to set it up for him, but the ease with which I can stream things to my TV is amazing, it is definitely a good buy (no, Google isn’t paying me for this advertisement, but if they want to I won’t stop them).

Also, in case you didn’t see, my mom finally got me a birthday present. It’s a mug, because I’m a bit of a mug fiend, and I am extremely excited about it. I want to drink all my drinks from this mug if at all possible.
A photo posted by Becky (@afoolsingenuity) on

What I’ve Been Reading

778169923561166209807817963136
Nowhere But Here – Katie McGarry (a NetGalley request which I am so glad a made and was approved for, this is definitely one of my favourite reads so far this year)
Fall With Me – Jennifer L Armentrout (this woman has so many new books out this year, I’ve not even been able to keep up, but I do love this NA series of hers)

New To Me

24853140245040482098078123585780205581241872202219157409
Fire & Chasm – Chelsea M Campbell (I got it as part of the Kindle First thing Amazon have for Prime members)
Thorn – Intisar Khanani (I bought this one mostly for the cover, but also because it sounds interesting)

That is my week then, it’s not been too exciting, I’m sorry, but that is me. I really need to knuckle down and get writing a few more posts so that is my plan for today.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.