Sunday Summary: 12.04.2015

12 April 2015

Sunday Summary
I don’t know where my weeks go at the moment. I’ve been rushing around trying to get things sorted for a friends wedding, I’ve been responsible for the collection at work for her gift so I’ve been rushing around chasing folk for money and trying to figure out what to get her as a gift. No easy feat when she is older than me and already leaving with her fiancé so it’s not like they need anything. It isn’t helped by the fact I’ve never been to a wedding before either, I don’t know how these things work. It’s just stressful.

One thing that did happen this week was a traumatizing incident with my kindle. My kindle got damaged (yes, my 4 month old kindle, which I was given for Christmas, got damaged, do not even ask how) and I was certain Amazon would be able to do nothing for me. It was a simple accident no fault of theirs but I contacted the customer service team online and chatted away with them and lo and behold I have a replacement being sent to me in the post. They were very understanding but I was still surprised that they replaced it, but that just goes to show if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Anyway, enough about weddings and drama, I’m meant to be all about the books. Books, that’s what I care about. I’ve been doing a ton of reading and I’m thrilled to say I’ve found a few new favourites this week, I don’t know if it’s me being in a good mood when reading has helped me view them better or I have just been so lucky as to read a bunch of good books, either way it has been a week of good books for me. I did go on a but of a romance binge by the end of the week, though. Sometimes romance just fits my mood, they are perfect filler books before you read something a little heavier.

What I’ve Been Reading

2055812425068467 (1)22608152104288031042983611738128
Uprooted – Naomi Novik (Netgalley from Pan Macmillan, it is an awesome book BUY IT!)

New To Me

10429836117381281615591923299598

And that has been my week, now to write all my other posts for next week because who knows when I’ll have the time otherwise.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.