Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books

14 April 2015

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday theme from The Broke and the Bookish are the quotes from books which inspire us. I am a big fan of bookish quotes, of quotes in general really, but I can’t say I m too often inspired by quotes. I’ve never been that person, I love a good quote, but more because the line sounds good, the skill which has gone into writing it as opposed to the sense of feeling it inspires within me, so I’ve had to think long and hard on this one. I had to look at quotes which I have saved on my kindle and quotes which I have highlighted in books (there aren’t many of those, I am not a fan of highlighting my books) and the quotes I have scribbled down on scraps of paper.
It's easy to talk about the things wettt Brimstone
Life had taught him to place one foot (1)RIP
I wasn't sure I even wantedwe will never accomplish anything
I may not drink scotch or smoke aSALE
Life is all about climbing up, slippingnarrow
I would explain why I found each quote inspiring, but I would rather let each quote speak for itself and see if you agree with these quotes.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.