Sunday Summary: 25.01.2015

24 January 2015

Sunday Summary
I’m going to be honest and say I have reading fatigue. I read one book that I was enjoying but anytime I thought about reading I didn’t fancy it. Then I binge read a book series and adored it, but then was left with a bit of book hangover. But even then, I could not take a break from reading as it is my entertainment during my commute and lunch break, so I had to force myself to read another book, and what book did I choose? Outlander by Dianna Gabaldon. Have you seen that book? It’s a beast, and I keep stopping my reading and think to myself I can’t be bothered, but I keep going back to read it. It’s a book that is incomparable, but reminds me a bit of the All Souls Trilogy with the fact it’s an adult book and the denseness of the writing, but still being totally intriguing. Does that make sense? No? Oh well, I tried. So yeah, I’m feeling a bit book fatigued and I’m struggling to focus on things lately. I get bored half way through writing a blog post. I get bored part way through a TV series. I’m even struggling to stay focused during films. Who knows what it is, but I’m hoping it will pass swiftly in any case.

Despite my general life fatigue I have been reading and keeping busy. I’ve started watching the Outlander TV series along with reading the book. I’m only a couple of episodes in, but it’s good. I’m pacing myself because I know it had a mid-season break until April. I’ve also been buying things that aren’t books, something I love to do, but don’t often indulge in. For some reason I can easily indulge in buying books, justifying the expenditure with ease, but when it comes to clothes and other things I am continually questioning myself and asking do I really need it? Even when I do, I normally decide not to because it costs more than I’m willing to spend. I’m quite proud, though, this week I’ve only bought a couple of ebooks, that’s really restrained for me.

New To Me

2272289824378015

What I’ve Been Reading

223053111725098712842134223792392189864310964
Anyway, love to hear from you guys, tell me about your weeks. Also, any advise on how to remedy my fatigue and general sense of restlessness would be appreciated. Next week can only be better, right?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.