Monthly Wrap-Up: January

01 February 2016

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png

I don’t know where my January has gone… it’s gone somewhere, but I couldn’t say where. We have already tackled one month of this year and I wish I could claim to have been productive with my time… but I haven’t Oops? I blame work being so hectic, it eats up all my time, then I am attempting to be social, it’s just not worked out well for me being able to tackle my blog. Could someone please explain to me why it’s far easier to be a productive blogger when you aren’t at work?

I am going to do things a little differently going forward in these posts. I am going to reintroduce the music portion and include a handful of my favourite songs for you. You will then get my reads of the month where I will attempt to highlight my favourites. Then you will get my posts (in case you missed them, I like seeing comments on any and all posts) and then I will give you my links to my favourite things of the month, it could be anything which has taken my fancy. I have a huge links folder to accumulate these links and I also had a made weekend panic scouring the internet for interesting things that don’t come from Buzzfeed. Let me know how you like the new format below.

Can’t Stop Listening



Alessia Care – Here

Transviolet – New Bohemia

Elle King – Ex’s and Ohs

Zara Larsson – Lush Life

January Reads

178291041614
My Favourites: Wolf By Wolf // When We Collided // The Thousand Dollar Tan Line // The Girl From Everywhere
23456891011131516
And The Rest: The Lies of Locke Lamora // Glass Sword // The Immortal Rules // Everything Everything // Kingdom of Gods // Not If I See You First // The Other Me // Last Will And Testament // Before You // Match Me If You Can // Nowhere But Here // Half Bad

January Posts


January Links

Pottermore: For Anyone who is unaware the Sorting Hat and wand chooser are back up so go and enjoy. I was once more sorted into Slytherin and I am thrilled because those folks get a bad rep.
Buzzfeed: 13 Books Every Sharp Slytherin Will Appreciate, but there is also a list for Gryffindors, The 25 Places You Must Explore in 2016 – because wanderlust is a thing, did everyone see the dog who ran a half marathon, and this panda playing in the snow? And finally a link to something slightly relevant, the romantic film you need to see right this second (because Kaja and I are reviewing romance films).
Design Darling: How To Organise Your Files At Home – because I spend too much time on Pinterest.
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books: High-Class Hunch Punch (I always like new cocktails to try), Keepers and Our Favourites of the Year (podcasts rock)
Cuddlebuggery: Book Blog Like Nobody’s Watching (because we are all guilty of worrying what others think)

And there is my January, let’s hope February turns out just as good. What have you highlights been?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.