Looking Forward // July 2017

05 July 2017

Looking Forward_zps3hettxt8.png
Another month has started and that means another batch of new books are being released which I need to get excited for. There are a few books I will definitely be buying but a couple are books I was thrilled to learn were getting a UK publication and so I am bouncing around waiting for it to come out. I don’t have as many dithering reads either this month. I may not manage to get all of these books straight away but they will be say on my GoodReads TBR for a while.


Books I Will Definitely Buy

The Dragons of NovaI Believe In A Thing Called LoveEliza and her MonstersTrustWildfireHate to Want You
I am very excited for this book. It took me a little while to get into the first book it was an absolutely brilliant read and I was so intrigued about dragon culture once finishing. I sadly didn’t get a copy on Netgalley so I’m bouncing around waiting for this to be released this month.

Look, I’ve said before I was excited about this book but I am still excited and I still want it. I want it so bad. I am a massive fan of K-drama and so a book which has k drama in it? Yeah, I’m gonna read it.

Everyone has been raving about this book (or, at least, I’ve seen a whole bunch of positive things about it). I feel like this is a book for me as fandom plays a big role. And also it looks pretty. A pretty cover does a lot for me.

I haven’t read much by Kylie Scott but I saw this book somewhere and it just sounds like my kind of read. Also, I haven’t read this kind of YA read in a long while and I’ve got a craving. A craving this book will totally satisfy so I will be reading.

All you need to do with this one is read my reviews for the last two books. I am obviously going to buy these (I’ve preordered in fact) so why is this book not in my hands yet?

This book fell into my radar because of a smart bitches podcast and it has stayed on my radar for about two months. I was actually going to include this book on my ‘books I’m dithering about’ section but then I saw this post by Nick where she said it was a favourite of the year so far. I trust Nick with everything she reads so I totally preordered and will be reading.

Books I Already Have

Summer's LeaseFirefly
I have two romance reads which I will be reviewing this month. The first is Summer’s Lease and it’s set in Italy and involves hate to love so really it’s pretty damn awesome. The second is an angsty sounding romance which came as a surprise in the post so I’ve got to speed through the first book and this one. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Books I’m Dithering Over But Are On My Radar

Who's That GirlMister HockeyThe Color ProjectThe Last MagicianChanges in Latitudes
These are the books I am dithering about. They have fallen on my radar and I am interested in reading but I’ve not heard anywhere near enough about them to buy straight out. If you’ve read any of them please tell me all the reasons I should (or shouldn’t) be reading them.

What books are you looking forward to being released this month? Do you prefer waiting for a book to be published in your country before buying or do you not have the patience for that?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.