Monthly Wrap Up // October 2017

01 November 2017

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
My months are flying by and we’re so much closer to Christmas! It’s truly terrifying how fast time has gone, but then some might say that’s a good thing because this year hasn’t exactly been sunshine and rainbows. I am shocked at how fast Christmas is approaching, I mean there has been mention of the Christmas party, that’s how fast time is flying by.

October was a month which was all about being busy. I went to Bath for a hen do and had my first spa experience. I had to be the temporary supervisor at work while my own supervisor was out of the office. I had a bit of a blogging and reading slump but picked myself back up and now I’ve got a whole bunch of posts brewing… if only I could remember to schedule them all.

Can’t Stop Listening

Revenge – P!nk
Gorgeous – Taylor Swift

I feel like I should apologise for how much Taylor Swift I put in these posts each month but you know I’m going to do this until her new album is out next month, right?

October Reads

The Love ExperimentEliza and her MonstersBut Then I Came Back
386199116479550Wilde in Love257505463


Rereads weren’t counted in my monthly favourites (otherwise Act Like It and Pretty Face would have totally been there) but I don’t think it was a terrible reading month. I enjoyed some decent reads.  And more romance than I realised.

October Posts


Sunday Summary // 08.10.2017 (which I accidentally labelled up 04.10.2017)

October Links


The Innocent Smiley | Why I Have Been Seriously Slacking
Boats Against The Current | On Being A Kindle Convert
It Starts at Midnight | When Your Brain Betrays Your Books
Confessions of a Book Geek | 8 Reasons Reading is a Superpower

What’s been the highlight of your October? Any amazing reads you need to tell me about?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.