Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list

17 June 2014


I feel like I did this one a couple of weeks ago when The Broke and The Bookish had the beach read theme, but oh well, some of the books will be the same, others will be different. It’ll be fun, right? Also, a warning for you all. I am a mood reader, I do not plan too far ahead with my reading, I just have a lot of TBR books, I am going to try and list ones I want to read most immediately and try and list books that are new releases, it’ll kind of be like the books I am most looking forward to reading over the next few months.
tt
Cress – Marissa Meyer  So, this isn’t a new release, but it is new to me. I plan on reading this this week in fact. I have enjoyed the series thus far. It hasn’t gripped me but I am intrigued, here’s hoping this is good too.

The Book Of Life – Deborah Harkness  I think I try and get this series in every week, but I am really excited for this book, what can I say? This will be bought and read as soon as it is released.

Strange and Ever After – Susan Dennard  Another series I am excited about. I kind of forgot I read the other two books, but hopefully this third book will be good, I am always wary about the third book in a trilogy, they don’t always meet expectations.

Landline – Rainbow Rowell  Who isn’t excited about Rowell’s new novel? I mean really? I liked Attachments, Rowell’s last venture into writing adult books. Hopefully this will meet all my expectations, but we shall see.

Boys Like You – Juliana Stone  I think I just want to read this because it is the perfect summer sounding read. I haven’t thought about it much, but I’ve been looking at my to-read list and this is on there. It looks aces.
tt3124
Out of the Easy – Ruta Septys  This one I have wanted to read for a while, but the fact I am going to New Orleans in September is really motivating me to want to read it more. Also, I have heard good things.

Seraphina – Rachel Hartman  I bought this book a little while ago. It was when I felt the urge to find a good fantasy read. I am dying to read it, but I am also nervous. I am hoping it will be good.

Of Metal And Wishes – Sarah Fine  I added this to my TBR list on impulse. It sounds different and intriguing though. I am definitely excited for it.

The Source – JD Horn  I am dying to read this. I just found out is came out the beginning of the month. This is why I should preorder all my books, I can never keep track of new releases.

Chasing Luck – Brinda Berry  This book intrigues me. I plan on reading it soon. It looks like a NA book, but then there is more than the typical romance and fluff you tend to get with NA.

Well, I hope you like. I am going to try and put up a real post for you this week.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.