Sunday Summary

08 June 2014

Sunday Summary
This week has been another slow blogging week. Maybe it’s the season getting to me? Summer is a lazy season in my mind, but I think all seasons are lazy seasons. I don’t know why I persist with these summary posts, I think I just like to keep a record of my weeks. I’m thinking of retiring these for a monthly summary post, because these posts are becoming a repetitive for my liking. What do you reckon? Sound like a good idea to anyone?
Untitled-2
20625686176843231828066216000770
You can all probably tell that this week Top 10 Tuesday inspired my reading this week. I did not know what I wanted to be reading I was in a reading slump. Well, of a sort, I’ve recently been reading fanfiction like crazy, probably because it’s easy, and neglecting normal reading. I’ve just felt so uninspired by the books I’ve got to be read recently. I read Full Measures after seeing a glowing review for it online, I just knew that I had to read it, and I adored it, but then I got the post book blues upon finishing. Anyway, after writing my post for top 10 Tuesday, I felt inspired to read a few of those books. Then, I read The Longest Holiday just because it has been say in my Kindle for so long I’m starting to feel a bit bad I haven’t read it yet. That was a fun easy read, perfect for when you just don’t know what you fancy reading.

I have had the urge to re-read Throne of Glass recently, and I’m trying to hold off until September, so the books will be fresh in my mind for thirds release, but it’s difficult, I really want to read the now. I think that’s the issue, I want to read that, so no book appeals to me right now. Anyone know of any similar style fantasy novels I can read to try and tide me over?
doing
To be honest, I’ve not been up to much. It’s been flea central in my home for the past week. My cat has managed to get fleas from somewhere so I’ve been reading up on how to get rid of them. Glamorous, I know. The problem is I have now been itching like crazy just at the thought of fleas. I am tempted to wash everything in my room. Every piece of fabric my cat may have touched. The major issue is I think my cat still has fleas, which is mental because we used the good stuff. But we shall see how it goes.

I have also been on the hunt for presents. It’s my mom’s birthday next Saturday, I need to get her something good, so I have done a lot of online browsing for ideas of stuff to buy. It’s crazy how much thoughts I’ve been putting into it. My internet history makes me seem like a bit of a weirdo, I must come across as a weird fanfic reading person obsessed with fleas and constantly browsing clothing websites and eyeing up alcohol online. It is weird internet history I am telling you.

Well that’s all from me this week. I am off to go shower and inspect my bed for flea infestation because my cat lay on my bed once, flea’s are sneaky bastards I’m telling you.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.