Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

28 July 2015

This weeks theme from The Broke and the Bookish is characters who are fellow book nerds. Let me tell you, it took me a while to be able to list ten characters. It’s not so much I couldn’t think of characters, it was more I didn’t want to choose the obvious ones. I mean, I still have obvious choices, but also a few different ones. I don’t know if they can all be classed as ‘book nerds’ but they certainly all enjoy reading.
TTT Book Nerds

Not all of these are characters who necessarily spring to mind when it comes to ‘book nerds’ but from looking at the books I have to hand these are the characters I came up with. I almost included Hermione as well, but I figure she is more of a general geek on all things, not just books.

Some characters were obvious to choose, like Cath, Matilda, and Charlie but then characters like Jax and Josh aren’t, Josh can’t really be classified as a book nerd, but he is doing some serious reading in I’ll Meet You There, and it’s basically an excise to include that book on my list. As for Jax, he reads and gets compared to as a unicorn for that fact, that alone is enough to include him. I’m not completely certain Echo can be classed as a book nerd, but she collects words and lives in a library so I guess she is.

I won’t give my reasons for all but if you’re wondering you can ask me in my comments and, as always, link me to your posts I’m curious to see what others have come up with.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.