Monthly Wrap Up: January

01 February 2015

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
January was an excellent reading month for me, but I have to say that not all the books I read gripped me. Normally when I read I feel myself become fully absorbed in that bookish world and I am often unwilling to leave when real life requires m involvement, not all of my reads this month invoked such a response from me, but that is neither here nor there I suppose. I did enjoy all my books, there was no book that invoked major disappoint me and I had to stop reading. I did occasionally get tempted to stop reading, but I think that was just romance fatigue on my part.

I also did a lot more posts this month than I thought I had, my posting schedule has being a bit more solid than it was last year, but I still forget to get my posts up when I intend. Maybe I’ll start scheduling them, but I don’t like to release a post out into the world without checking it, or skim reading it. I am surprised I’ve only posted two book reviews in January! I won’t to try and post more, never shall I review all the books I read because I’ve read 25 this month, started two more than that, and at the rate I read the time required to then review all those books, I dread to think. It would be a full time job.

January Reads

Crash Into YouThe White CatThe Winner's CrimeThe WoodcutterSeven Nights in a Rogue's BedAn Improper ProposalNever Trust a RakeNine Rules To Break When Romancing a RakeRomancing the DukeSay Yes to the MarquessCan't Look AwayPerfect CoupleThe Fine Art of PretendingThe Luckiest Lady in LondonI Want It That WayJust One DayJust One YearJust One NightBoys Like YouMust Love DukesOutlanderNot That Kind Of GirlWithering HopeAmour AmourThe Hit List

January Posts


Reading Challenge Round Up

Flights of Fantasy: 17%

The White CatThe Winner's Crime

Fairytale Retelling: 8%

The Woodcutter

Dusting Off The Shelves: 13%

The WoodcutterJust One Day

That is January for me. Here’s hoping February is just as productive a month.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.