Monthly Wrap Up // May 2017

01 June 2017

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
May has been a month. I mean, you all know the crap which has gone down out there. It’s been a rough one, it really has. But it’s had it’s good points, I booked a holiday, my first in two years, I read a bunch of books. I watched terrible films and saw friends. I won’t go into the details of everything, you were all there. So yeah, it’s a month I’m glad is over but it definitely had some high points to go with those lows.

Can’t Stop Listening


Hard Times – Paramore

Bad Liar – Selena Gomez

Kiwi – Harry Styles

May Reads


10485751The Forever House31366516Captive Prince8 Prince's Gambit9 Kings RisingSimon vs The Homo Sapiens AgendaDumplin'20799724White Hot
27074515Six of CrowsSpandex and the CityBlacktie Optional23650493The Names They Gave UsTaken by the CowboyCome Sundown15 That Summer16 Surrender the Dark

May Posts



May Links


Metaphors and Moonlight | How I Use Goodreads (turns out I’m not utilising it to its full) // Tips For Writing Book Reviews When You Don’t Have Much To Say (we’ve all been there)
It Starts At Midnight | Things That Have Made Me A Happier Blogger (because you want to be happy) // Book Blogging Fears
Kirsty Chronicles | Do You Re-Rate Books?

And that is my month. How has your month been? What was your favourite read or favourite post?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.